I wanted to give many thanks to the 3 generous award nominations I’ve received in the past week! I’m so honored to be making an impression on those around the blogging community! I’ve been blogging just under 2 months, so I’m thrilled to be nominated. I’m really enjoying the passion I have for baking and cooking and sharing with others. THANK YOU!
I first want to thank PlantBasedDietAdventures for the following nominations of Kreative Blogger and One Lovely Blog Award. I truly appreciate it! Make sure to check out their blog if you are looking for rich, decadent meals that will leave you breathless. I’ve made her Pasta Arriabbiata and it is AMAZING. In fact, I’ve made it 3 times and it’s one of my husband’s favorite dishes and it couldn’t be simpler….just a few ingredients.
I also want to thank Lauren at OneHappyTable for nominating me for the Inspiring Blog Award. Check out her blog as well…she always has very delicious, yet simple recipes that are great for the whole family to enjoy.
Per the award nomination rules, here are the 7 random facts about myself:
1) I’m extremely independent and self driven. Whenever there is a task or challenge I want to do…I will continue to work on it until I figure it out! I never quit.
2) If I could change something about myself, it would be my ability to relax. I’m always so busy trying to get so much done, I never relax.
3) My mind is constantly on overload. I think about food constantly and/or sewing, crafting or creating. I have so many ideas that many never come to fruition because I can’t remember them all. I just need to turn off my mind sometimes! It drives me crazy.
4) I love to make others smile and am always wanting to do things for others to brighten their day..whether that be cooking, sewing or painting for them, or just making them laugh, I just want them to know I care.
5) I seek my husband’s advice on everything…I truly value his opinion.
6) I’m a big Elvis fan and started collecting memorabilia when I was a kid.
7) My dream place to visit is Italy.
I would like to pass on these award nominations to the blogs I thoroughly enjoy.
I nominate Allison over at SpontaneousTomato for the Kreativ blogger award. She has mouth watering dishes and beautiful photos.
I nominate Ohshecooks for the One Lovely Blog award. She has a wonderful sense of humor and delicious recipes anybody would be thrilled to eat.
I nominate Myfoodreligion for the Inspiring blog award. Everything on her site is so amazing and exceptionally healthy. I look forward to her posts all the time.
Thank you again and keep up the awesome work everyone!!